Contest: Win iPhone and Apple Watch Accessories from Pad & Quill!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Our good friends at Pad & Quill have stepped up yet again to give YOU the chance at winning some amazing iPhone and Apple Watch accessories.

To start, check out our official contest announcement and read through the details. Make sure you visit Pad & Quill and check out their iPhone Cases and Apple Watch Stands. They really do make great stuff.

After that, leave a comment on our announcement, PLUS, leave a comment here on this thread for an extra entry. Tell us about your favorite feature of any of P&Q's products.

We will choose three winners from the posts here and another three from comments on the announcement post. This contest is open until November 23rd - and normal contest rules apply.

Leave a comment below - and - good luck!

andrwstw

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
I would get the Timber Nightstand so that I could use nightstand mode on my apple watch and to store my other bands.

hartill

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
For me, the appeal of P&Q is the quality of the leather and their attention to detail, which can be compared to the detailed attention that is endowed on all Apple hardware. For me, that's why the complement Apple devices so well.

hot_guitar

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I love the Timber Nightstand for the Apple Watch. I like the low profile and the fact that you can use the new "Nightstand Mode" A place for my other band is sweet too! I'd love one.

friscosooner

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I love the quality of their materials! Everything is top shelf so I know these will last avery long time! They are also very attractive and unique cases.

IMFSHN

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I'd choose one of the watch and phone combo stands, but I don't have an Apple Watch to take advantage of it, So I'm liking the integrated cover and credit card holder of the Some good looking and innovative cases. I'd like the The Luxury Book for iPhone? 6 Plus & 6s Plus

Hugh_Jarse

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
It has to be the timber catchall - it would be perfect for my nightstand to charge both my Apple Watch and iPhone. It looks the business, and would make my nightstand a tidier, prettier place :)

rsgunter

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Pad and Quill's full grain American Leather is my favorite feature of their iPhone case selection. Buttery smooth and a 25 year leather warranty? Yes please..

anon9476898

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
*.Slim profile adds only 0.28 of an inch to overall thickness *.Designed to age with a rich patina, like a book *.Perfectly fits the iPhone 6 & 6S *.New Secure Locking Adhesive Technology from 3M, Residue Free *.Ultra-Slim Lay-Flat Full Grain Leather Card Pockets with Improved Space

RevJar

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
It isn't so much a feature as it is an esthetic feature. P&Q's products make the devices look extra classy while providing support for the device. Having owned a P&Q product, they look great and feel great. The best feature: class.

leontae jones

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
P&Q's products gives the devices a classyic look while providing support for the device. Having owned a P&Q product, they look great and feel great. The best feature: class.

jyoung

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
The quality in the P&Q products is top notch. The leather is great looking and the wood products are carefully constructed to quality!!

Status
Not open for further replies.