Contest: Win the all new Apple TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlds

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
The first activity I'm sure will be to use Netflix. My baby girl always gets what she wants and I'm positive she'll want to watch something.

Prn Thaman

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Much awaiting to use 4th generation apple TV with high defined features...
Specifically a multi search option

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Mattmcmatters

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Watch my kids dink around with Siri. My 4 year old will be a crack-up!! On a more serious note, I'm experimenting with multiplayer games as soon as possible.

MadisonBicyclist

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Best feature? Being able to upgrade my television after throwing my new Apple TV remote through the screen of my current TV while playing a game. Oops, I didn't order a remote loop to keep the remote in my hand.

Mike Belisario

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I have to admit it: I'm getting older. Had my hearing tested. The audiologist said my hearing is fine, but people's brains begin to process sounds differently when they hit their 40s. So, I'm not deaf -- I'm brain damaged! ;)

So, the coolest feature for me is the "What did he/she say?" part of Siri. I can finally leave the captions off so they don't obscure the video, and I can just ask Siri to repeat the last 15 seconds with captions on if I miss something. At least until I'm totally hearing gobbledygook. Until then, though, thanks Apple and Siri!

Sign me up to win!

dadudzik

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Universal Search to find Movies and shows across iTunes, Netflix, Hulu, etc. This would really speed thinks up.
3rd party apps will allow us to get the channels that have been missing from the Apple TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.