Contest: Win the all new Apple TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lme4246

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Im new to Apple products. I am looking forward to seeing Apple TV and its components. Who knows maybe I'll like it also and buy some more Apple products.

mak8

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
My first activity will be to experiment with all the new apps and games you can download. Also, I just might watch a whole season of a show just for the fun of it!

arteaga323

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I know I know, everyone us excited about the third party apps & games and stuff but seriously, the first thing I'm going to do right when I unbox this baby (not even after powering it on) is hold the siri remote!!! This is truly a milestone for mankind and the universe itself, Jobs would be proud! Or would he? Considering he would hate the Apple Pencil (LOL!) Anyway, I would love to have this big black box under my TV that really juat says HIPSTER all over it lol

lbaxter

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
My first activity (after set up, of course) would probably be having each family member see what Siri can do on the AppleTV now. It might also consist of me challenging my son to a game of Crossy Road.

tripm

May 14, 2015
Visit site
I'll check out the Apple TV app store to see if amazon prime gets their act together - then I'll check every day until it arrives...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2