Contest: Win the all new Apple TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justindavisvt

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to downloading some third party apps and seeing how they change the apple tv experience. No lie, first thing I'll do is download Crossy Road and a couple other games to test out the new remote. Then I'll drive my wife crazy by turning on 'Friends' and asking Siri "What did he say?" every time Joey says "how you down?" :)

TechFirth

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I just want to browse the app store.

All Apple devices improve substantially the moment you realise what you can do with them with a bit of App Store browsing...

lifeonprint

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I am seriously the biggest binge watcher!!! I can watch the day away as long as I have a great show, and there are sooo many!!! So the first thing I will do?....Is get my shows lined up in favorites!!!

eduran85

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
First activity will be checking out and installing the apps available. Definitely a binge netflix watcher....really looking forward to apps and games.

rocco1022

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
The first thing I'll be doing is checking out what the first apps are that devs have come up with in the App Store! And definitely installing Netflix if it's not installed out of the box. :D

Rolandcal

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Siri is basically the killer feature, just asking for a comedy or TV show and getting smart recommendations, that's the first thing I will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2