Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenkman61

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I would use the new trackpad daily. I am tired of changing batteries every other week! I currently have an old wired Apple extended keyboard, so the new hotness in keyboards would be welcome!

knicklaus

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I would love it! I have a MacBook Air that suffers from a broken keyboard so I am using a cheap walmart PC keyboard and I don't have a mouse so I am using the built in trackpad. I would love to be able to use it with a keyboard and trackpad and/or mouse! It would be so nice to not reach over the attached keyboard to move the cursor with the built in trackpad.

randally

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to try and set up my new MacPro video editing station with the wireless accessories. My desk is cluttered enough with notes and production schedules. Getting rid of extra wires would certainly help.

rrmachead

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
What a great idea. I'd like to have the Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad to use with my MacPro. They seem to be really nifty and I'd like to not have to replace batteries.

jeff.brown

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I would force touch all of the things. Then I would type all of the things that I force touched on the iMore forums for everyone to read.

durfmobile

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I would use the new Magic Trackpad 2 to make and share movies of my adorable, soon-to-be-one-year-old daughter with iMovie!
I tested the MT2 at a local Apple Store today, so nice! The best trackpad ever! So much better than the Magic Mouse, but a bit too costly right now.

fabibcn

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to use the Magic Keyboard and the Magic Trackpad 2 with the lightning connector. Because I work with the macbook in a BookArc, the bluetooth radio is weak, so I can't use that much my Magic Trackpad 1. We have now the opportunity to use a magic trackpad plugged!

pino-chet

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I would be able to use them at a greater distance "Magic Keyboard" and not worry about changing the batteries because of the distance between me and my Apple TV/Television.

Ambujsingh

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I am going to use magic mouse mostly with my macbook pro or iMac if i am doing any productivity work where precise selection is important. I am gonna use magic trackpad on iMac for daily general use. I think i don't need to use trackpad with my macbook pro because trackpad is already built in. if i want to use trackpad i will always use it with iMac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2