Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
If you're here, chances are you read our official contest announcement - Or maybe you simply stumbled in via the forums. Either way, good on ya.

Now that the Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad have been redesigned, we are giving some away to TWO lucky members.

For a chance to win your choice of Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 or Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad 2, reply to this post and tell us how you'd use your new Magic accessories.

That's all there is to it. We will run the contest for one week, and our normal contest rules apply.

Good luck!

dsampley

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
I would use the magic mouse and not worry about having to carry extra batteries since I can recharge the battery from my Macbook Pro.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I would use the keyboard & mouse with my new MacBook Pro that I have connected to an Apple External Monitor!!

jobu3434

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
These new Apple accessories are brilliant! Making them rechargeable truly makes them magic. Would love to win these to replace my current apple keyboard and trackpad. And they said Back to the Future Day is disappointing without a hover board... Force click is the new hover board! Great Scott!

Ty Turle

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
The Trackpad definitely to make using Logic easier. The bigger the better. The keyboard will be perfect in the family room with the new appleTV. Smaller the better.

Ragart

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I'd use this as a way to try the MacBook-style keys with my iPad Air 2. I'd probably use it in conjunction with a Compass stand for max. comfort.

I really like the look for the new Magic Trackpad; I'd use that in conjunction with my MacBook Pro in clamshell mode. I currently keep a Logitech G700s to the right of my keyboard and a Magic Trackpad to the left.

brookstravis

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Really looking forward to replacing my existing wireless keyboard and magic trackpad with the new ones, especially since it will mean I don't have to worry about keeping track of rechargeable batteries for them, anymore, and the batteries can stay where they belong, in my kids' Wii remotes. :)

CKanton

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Although I like my Apple Extended Keyboard the look and feel of the new rechargeable keyboard interests me for its portability and key travel.

mr_yellow

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I have a late 2009 mac mini running el capitan that's never had a proper apple peripherial attached... would be nice to finally complete the package =)

scottsmith7

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Awesome giveaway! I would use my new accessories with the Mac Mini I just got for my wife. Somehow, the Microsoft mouse we are using right now just doesn't look right on the desk.

Gabrulfo1

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking forward to using Force Touch! This The Force Awakens upon us, I too want to go full Jedi on my Mac force-touching, pushing, and choking all the things!

thiscityishell

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I'd love to use these with my dream desk setup. I'm trying to make everything wireless. It would definitely help with de-cluttering my desk and help me with my photo editing.

Wayner83

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I have an old Mac Mini (the good 2012 version) that is using an old cracked trackpad with a 5 year old wired Apple keyboard. I would love to replace them all and finally get force touch with my Mac. Plus, no more worrying about replacing the batteries FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR