Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleatovic

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I will love to replace my old track pad with this new one that has force touch on it. I will use it every day with my iMac for work and for editing pictures.

flappah

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Looking forward to using the new trackpad because my current one is losing one of its plastic button covers continuously. Have to use a small screwdriver to get the plastic into the frame each and every time which is, well, quite a hassle. Lets put it that way! ;)

AluminumFoot

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I would use the magic accessories as a new regime to reduce wrist pain - 30 mins with the Magic Mouse, 30 minutes with the trackpad. Hopefully the constant alternating will keep these wrists and carpals happy. :)

Francis_Reyes

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Finally, all three (Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad) are rechargeable. No more buying batteries for me. And of course, I want to try out 3D Touch with the trackpad. Anything Apple is great.

Raffurar

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm just excited that the new keyboard looks like something that can match an iPad when used together. Otherwise, I'm looking forward to the increased real estate on the trackpad!

VikasArya

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I would connect to my MacBook Pro and at times with iPhone. With my MBP, because I usually connect to my TV to watch movie so Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, and Magic Trackpad would be an awesome addition for me. I would connect Magic keyboard to my iPhone for mesaaging and emailing that I do througout the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro