Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

josepilot81

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I purchase pixelmator nor much ago and looking fordward to see if has 3D Touch. But the thing I'm going to use is the lighting cable hehe it happens twice that I run out of batteries without spare ones, so really happy for that change!

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Force Touch would be something I would definitely play around with. However, it is the charging capability that would make my daily life much more convenient. I would use them with my iMac for both personal and work, so they would definitely be used on a daily basis.

Blake Dolinger

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I would use a Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad as a Keyboard and Trackpad just like apple intended. I would not use them as an odd shaped diner plate or coaster for my cold beverages, I would use them with all the new magic inside to help me continue the work I do for a non-profit I work for after my day job.

IMG_1109.JPG

DLieSaS

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
I have quite a bit of back pain when working on my 15" MacBook Pro at my desk and I don't have another computer – so I would put my MacBook Pro on a stand and use the Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad on the desk. A significantly more ergonomic arrangement…

bayvilleguy14

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
As a college student I work pretty heavily in applications like Photoshop and Sketchbook pro and the added ability to accurately trace forms with my my finger like I can when using the universities computers would really help me create artwork from home. I would love to own a Magic Trackpad and would undoubtedly use it to scroll through iMore since I'm here at least 10x a day anyway. This contest is my one lucky shot being on a college budget and all! Thanks :)

zacharydhall

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I would love to use that big beutifull track pad to chop up vegetables for a soup of awesomeness! I'm stuck in the dark days with my now tiny trackpad you can't even chop a good sized jalape?o on that thing the struggles are real! Help me be a better chef. Help my pocketbook and credit cards from being white hot.

Jack Ziegler

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
I would use the new Apple Magic Keyboard and Apple Magic Trackpad to connect to my awesome 27" Retina iMac. My desk would then be complete and a thing of beauty: iPad Air 2 in a TwelveSouth BookArc, the 27"Retina iMac on a TwelveSouth HiRise and my iPhone 6 S on a TwelveSouth HiRise, Soundsticks, red Swingline stapler and tape dispenser, Canon desktop solar calculator, iHome BlueTooth Speaker for iPhone/iPad, Griffin Technology Controller, and a genuine Apple Newton coffee mug. I think you would have to agree the Magic Keyboard and the Magic Trackpad would make my setup complete.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.