Contest: Win a new Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse or Trackpad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rj.camargo

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I would use the Magic Mouse 2 in order to forget about buying AA batteries and not running out of charge in the middle of the night when I can't get another pair of batteries.

bnpluss

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
I would like to try a full desk setup for my laptop, with a second monitor and using the Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad instead of the built-in laptop keyboard and trackpad. I've always just been a laptop-all-day kind of guy.

avokodo

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
my fingers would thank me and then i would be able to get work done alot quicker and charging would be so much easier, i hate batteries so much <3

cruzmisle22

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I would use this to finally be able to use my Macbook Air at home on a larger screen! I didn't want to purchase the older Keyboard and Trackpad as I knew eventually soon there would have to be a refresh. Now if only we could get an updated SuperDrive!

levigarret

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
i have been using a standard wired mouse for my macbook air when working from home at my desk . . . I could REALLY use this mouse to increase mobility and flexibility of use for using at home and in class/at work.

the keyboard would be great for responding to emails from my ipad.

IMFSHN

May 6, 2009
Visit site
My new MBP could use a matching peripherals set...the old, discolored iMac keyboard it is currently attached to, works, but is barely holding on at this point. Thanks you for the opportunity.

broadwayblues

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I would really like to win the new Magic Trackpad because my iMac is very old and I am using Amazon Basics keyboard and Amazon Basics Mouse. Bleh! They work, but I would love to breathe some new life into my 2010 iMac. Force Touch looks amazing, and would go a long way to keeping my old and trusty iMac going for another couple of years.

sunhou

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I am really just looking forward to finally getting to use Force Touch on my iMac! Also, being able to click anywhere on the trackpad would be nice (the older mechanical ones only click on the bottom, not up near the top, because of the way they are hinged).

bob_is_your_uncle

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm one of the only people I know who love the form factor of the Magic Mouse and I look forward to pairing over the Lightning cable instead of the dance I have to do with the Change Batteries dialog(s). I'm also looking forward to using the slimmer keyboard with my iPad. Less bulk means that it'll earn a ride in my bag more often. Cheers!

Jreed1235

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to use my new Magic accessories with my MacBook Pro. I have my laptop on a stand on my desk to have it elevated, then use the wireless keyboard and trackpad so that I can have more desk space. I'm also really excited to use force touch on the track pad with my video editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro