Enter to win a free iTunes giftcard from R-Tap and iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaharaR

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
R-Tap for the iPhone and iPad was launched over the weekend, giving gamers a slightly different take on the usual rhythm game mechanics. The game is free and worth checking out if you've played out TapTap or don't want to shell out the money for Rock Band.

Be sure to check out Simon's review of the game!

Contest: R-Tap has given us 3 iTunes giftcards worth $15 each to pass on to you guys! To enter, leave a comment below and we'll choose winners next weekend. Good luck!

[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/r-tap-us/id504728160?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]R-Tap in iTunes[/URL]​
Awesome!!! I want it! Lol! Good luck to everyone!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
My 13 Year old brother actually just got his first iPod Touch. He is ofcourse excited about all the songs, games and apps he can get except he doesn't have a creditcard. So far I put my account on his iPod but it sucks because I don't want to share my password with a 13 year old so I would love to be able to hand him the iTunes giftcard which would then enable him to setup his own iTunes account.

Anyone can say anything on the web so here is my little brother with his empty iPod and a frown :0(
IMG_2749-1.jpg

Last edited:

mjdenes

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
contest

I would love to win a GIFT CARD for iTunes! I would buy a few more songs and apps for my iphone 4 and use it wisely! THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY!

Lozenger19

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
WOW $15 to spend on iTunes 😊
I could easily spend that.
I have a 64GB iPhone & am already at maximum capacity on 2 apps with the rest being music.

More music? Yes please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods