Is this website a reliable source?

I

iMore Question

I was wondering how this website got its information and if it is the correct information given by Apple or the Apple website.

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I was wondering how this website got its information and if it is the correct information given by Apple or the Apple website.

From my time here so far, many of the best/accurate technical answers on this forum come from a culmination of every day users who genuinely want to help others and have either personally experienced the same issue or are passing along the knowledge that helped them.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! We get our information from each other and from our own experiences. We are a group of very passionate Apple users of all different levels and areas of expertise.

I've learned more from these guys than I have from any other source over the five years I've owned Apple devices.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
There is no better place to find out any info you need to know about any Apple product you own. The info comes from people just like yourself who have been in the same boat and needed help.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2