If you're over the iPhone, get the Pixel 4 this Cyber Monday instead

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Nothing wrong with informing us about other options and deals in tech.

Maybe so, but I'd be willing to bet real money that if I posted something like "If you're over the Pixel 4, get the iPhone this Cyber Monday instead" over at AC, I'd get blasted into next month.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Maybe so, but I'd be willing to bet real money that if I posted something like "If you're over the Pixel 4, get the iPhone this Cyber Monday instead" over at AC, I'd get blasted into next month.

There may be truth to that...but are we like them over there or aren't we proud that we tend to be a bit more welcoming?

Just something to think about.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Like the others, I have no intentions of leaving the iPhone anytime soon, but I don’t have a problem with iMore recommending an alternative for those who may be considering switching from it.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site

I think you’re exaggerating a bit, but see what you mean. Most of the active/regular folks at AC are polite and helpful. You do get the occasional troll...but that’s pretty uncommon.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner