Apple today sent out invites for an event being held on September 10, where the company is expected to announce the iPhone 11 and Apple Watch Series 5.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    08-29-2019 11:12 AM
    Fin-freaking-ally.

I can’t wait. I’m literally figuratively excited.
    kataran likes this.
    08-29-2019 12:02 PM
    Fin-freaking-ally.

You would be! I'm like..Meh!
    08-29-2019 12:46 PM
    Every new iteration of the iPhone has been exciting on some level to me. One more than the other. I guess it’s the way they present the keynote that’s got me kicking.

Since I still use my 3 year old iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Gold, I’m due for a new iPhone and therefore will get the 256GB version of whatever will be the flagship.
    kataran and Annie_M like this.
    08-29-2019 01:02 PM
    Fin-freaking-ally.

You need to find a hobby.
    08-30-2019 05:27 AM
    Every new iteration of the iPhone has been exciting on some level to me. One more than the other. I guess it’s the way they present the keynote that’s got me kicking.

Since I still use my 3 year old iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Gold, I’m due for a new iPhone and therefore will get the 256GB version of whatever will be the flagship.
    Well since you have the funds to throw around, please buy two and send me one.
    kataran likes this.
    08-30-2019 05:29 AM
    Fin-freaking-ally.

Seemed like I was the only one.
    08-30-2019 06:26 AM
    You need to find a hobby.
    I don’t agree. This is my hobby.
    08-30-2019 08:24 AM
    Well since you have the funds to throw around, please buy two and send me one.
    I don’t agree. I only have funds for the down payment and first installment. I am gonna purchase it on 24 installments.
    08-30-2019 08:25 AM
    I don’t agree. This is my hobby.
    I completely get that! And while I am not ready for a new model yet, I'm still excited!
    08-30-2019 09:02 AM

They way they present is so awful, so boring. Someone should smash one of the new iPhones with a sledgehammer every once in a while to wake everyone up.

We’ve updated iOS, this how we updated iOS, that was how we updated iOS. We have a new iPhone, new iPhone, that’s the new iPhone. Repeat, this what we repeat, that’s what we repeated.

Combine that with lackluster year over year changes and I’m not excited about this at all. I don’t even watch two years of it.
    This what you’re going to watch, this what you’re watching, that’s what you watched. Let’s bookend that with music you really don’t like.
    08-30-2019 09:14 AM
    They way they present is so awful, so boring. Someone should smash one of the new iPhones with a sledgehammer every once in a while to wake everyone up...
    Announcing a very special guest presenter for the event...

....Gallagher!!!

Members of the press in the first couple of rows to receive a complementary rain poncho to wear during his portion of the event...
    ;-)
    Lee_Bo and scruffypig like this.
    08-30-2019 09:30 AM
    They way they present is so awful, so boring. Someone should smash one of the new iPhones with a sledgehammer every once in a while to wake everyone up.

We’ve updated iOS, this how we updated iOS, that was how we updated iOS. We have a new iPhone, new iPhone, that’s the new iPhone. Repeat, this what we repeat, that’s what we repeated.

Combine that with lackluster year over year changes and I’m not excited about this at all. I don’t even watch two years of it.
    This what you’re going to watch, this what you’re watching, that’s what you watched. Let’s bookend that with music you really don’t like.

Leave me alone. If I like, I like.
    08-30-2019 09:36 AM
    For anyone who watches these, enjoy. I don’t get it but I’m glad you do. We all have our quirks.
    08-30-2019 10:20 AM

....Gallagher!!!

Members of the press in the first couple of rows to receive a complementary rain poncho to wear during his portion of the event...
    ;-)

Apple confirms iPhone 11 event for September 10-5bb29356344c7.image.jpg
    MasterDarque likes this.
    08-30-2019 10:37 AM
    I’m not upgrading this year, but I can’t wait to see what Apple announce.
    08-30-2019 09:20 PM
    They way they present is so awful, so boring.
    Even worse is the high enthusiasm when they present a “feature” that somehow gets audience applause. I couldn’t get through WWDC nor the event about the Apple TV stuff. Maybe it’s because I’m getting older and have a much lower tolerance for bullsh*t.
    08-31-2019 01:16 AM
    Even worse is the high enthusiasm when they present a “feature” that somehow gets audience applause. I couldn’t get through WWDC nor the event about the Apple TV stuff. Maybe it’s because I’m getting older and have a much lower tolerance for bullsh*t.
    It’s not like those cheering there are in kindergarten or elementary school. They’re also grown ups.
    Enthusiasm begets enthusiasm.
    08-31-2019 01:57 AM
    Enthusiasm begets enthusiasm.
    Obviously a crowd of substandard standards.
    Tartarus likes this.
    08-31-2019 09:28 AM

....Gallagher!!!

;-)
    Gallagher or Gallagher 2?
    09-01-2019 12:51 PM
    Gallagher or Gallagher 2?
    Whichever one does the most ‘impactful’ presentation....
    scruffypig likes this.
    09-01-2019 01:38 PM
    Same here. I got a good nap during the last presentation in March (I think that's when it was). ..MEH. I will definitely be watching next year to determine if I will upgrade or keep my Max for yet another year.
    kataran, Tartarus and taz323 like this.
    09-01-2019 03:48 PM
    Seemed like I was the only one.
    It's like Christmas in September!
    FFR likes this.
    09-01-2019 10:49 PM
    It's like Christmas in September!
    You don’t buy your own presents in Christmas but ok XD

The launch will be interesting...curious to see what the iPhone 11 Pro and successor to the XR will look like
    09-02-2019 04:00 AM
    You don’t buy your own presents in Christmas but ok XD

The launch will be interesting...curious to see what the iPhone 11 Pro and successor to the XR will look like
    True, but, a gift is a gift, even if its to your self.

And I am very interested, still very happy with the Xr, but can change my mind.
    09-02-2019 03:19 PM
27 12