Download iOS 12.4.1 right now to fix this major iOS vulnerability

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Downloading now... I believe there's also an Apple Watch update available: 5.3.1. Will verify that when the install of 12.4.1 completes.

SvenJ

May 27, 2017
Visit site
Would love to...hasn't been offered to me. Yes I know, General, Software Update. Says 12.4 is up to date. Is no check for updates button on iOS.

Wife's phone got it, and she has had some odd issues since. Texts not coming in, apps crashing. Yes has rebooted.

Any others with issues? This thing stable?

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Would love to...hasn't been offered to me. Yes I know, General, Software Update. Says 12.4 is up to date. Is no check for updates button on iOS.

Wife's phone got it, and she has had some odd issues since. Texts not coming in, apps crashing. Yes has rebooted.

Any others with issues? This thing stable?

I have no issues with 12.4.1 everything is stable, do you use iTunes to update it should show you an available update when you have your device connected .

SvenJ

May 27, 2017
Visit site
I have no issues with 12.4.1 everything is stable, do you use iTunes to update it should show you an available update when you have your device connected .

I normally just do OTA. I can give iTunes a shot. Might do it on my old Mac Pro. Have had issues with iTunes on a PC in the past with updates/restores.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2