iPhone 11 camera needs to top Google’s Night Sight

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
There are reports Apple's iPhone 11 will improve photos taken in low light. That's great, but it will be hugely disappointing if it doesn't match or top Google's Night Sight.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Personally I doubt it. Low light photography on the iPhone XS phones are decent, but not half as good as Google’s Night Sight, let alone Huawei’s night mode. Heck, even Samsung phones and their night modes + dual apertures are noticeably better. The iPhone 11 need to improve on low light photos...a long exposure mode on the camera app would also be welcome.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Good luck getting ONE device to do EVERYTHING.

If I want to take low light photos, I'll use my Canon f/1.2 lens.

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
Good luck getting ONE device to do EVERYTHING.

If I want to take low light photos, I'll use my Canon f/1.2 lens.

Lol. I used to (and sometimes still do) use my Canon Powershot Sx230 HS f/3.1-f/5.9 for photo-taking when my S7 Edge isn’t able to capture enough detail. The zoom is incredible (14x optical zoom makes the P30 Pro look lacklustre) and detail preservation is excellent.

For me the P30 Pro is (or was) pretty much an ‘everything phone’. Class-leading camera, superb battery life, good performance, great display and nearly all the bells and whistles I’d want (only thing missing is expandable storage). For all its critics EMUI is a pretty decent software UI. Wish I was able to obtain one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2