But is Apple really 'killing' iTunes at WWDC 2019?

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Be interesting to hear what they have planned for iTunes ,I have over 2000 songs,videos and movies associated with it .

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iTunes isn't and has never been perfect, in my opinion, but dang, I've always been amazed at the level of vitriol people directed toward it. They claim that nobody uses it anyway. That's a crock because I still use it, albeit primarily for backing up and restoring my iPhone and for music listening on occasion when I'm at work....:cool:

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I agree with you. I use iTunes also. I do keep an encrypted archived backup of my devices, for that time that I will need it. It came in quite handy when troubleshooting a network problem with my phone company, where the phone company tech support person advised that the only way to fix their network issue was to log out of my iCloud and reset my phone. That didn’t fix their issue.

I still keep my iTunes music library on my NAS drive. I hope Apple will provide some sort of solution for people to backup and sync by computer and I hope they make it available to users who can still run the latest version of iTunes, since I can no longer upgrade to the latest OS X.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It will be interesting, indeed, to see what Apple will be presenting about this tomorrow! I think this is another case of mainstream media not having a clue about what they’re reporting.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2