Bose has just released a new and improved pair of noise-canceling headphones set to replace the old tried and true QC 35 II headphones.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    05-29-2019 01:12 PM
    Unless my Bose QC-35 craps out on me, I won’t even consider purchasing them. I’m glad they’re available, but I’m content with what I have.
    wenrob and Spencerdl like this.
    05-29-2019 01:53 PM
    $400? Uh, no thanks.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-29-2019 02:08 PM
    Unless my Bose QC-35 craps out on me, I won’t even consider purchasing them. I’m glad they’re available, but I’m content with what I have.
    Pretty much this. Aside from the 10 levels of noise canceling the rest of the features would be wasted on me. Not so sure I’d warm up to the newer look either.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-30-2019 09:54 AM
    This right here. I feel the exact same way.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-30-2019 09:59 AM
    Pretty much this. Aside from the 10 levels of noise canceling the rest of the features would be wasted on me. Not so sure I’d warm up to the newer look either.
    My thoughts exactly! If I were going to pay that much for headphones... I'd look at Powerbeats or AirPods!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-30-2019 11:18 AM
    My thoughts exactly! If I were going to pay that much for headphones... I'd look at Powerbeats or AirPods!
    I do love my QC 35’s and don’t regret what I paid for them but these new ones would just be over the top for my needs. I don’t expect that I’d need a replacement for a very long time but if I did I don’t think this is what I’d look at. I’d be paying for a bunch of stuff I wouldn’t use.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    05-30-2019 12:55 PM
    Nope. Not it. Never gonna be it.
    I’m content with my in-ears (AirPods).
    I’m not even considering on getting Powerbeats or whatever version of those.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    05-30-2019 01:18 PM
    I do love my QC 35’s and don’t regret what I paid for them but these new ones would just be over the top for my needs. I don’t expect that I’d need a replacement for a very long time but if I did I don’t think this is what I’d look at. I’d be paying for a bunch of stuff I wouldn’t use.
    The more I think about it, paying $400+ for headphones, whether noise cancellation or not, is not something I’m willing to do as a casual listener of music with headphones on. What I paid for my QC-35 is about as high I’ll willingly pay.
    wenrob likes this.
    05-30-2019 05:16 PM
    The more I think about it, paying $400+ for headphones, whether noise cancellation or not, is not something I’m willing to do as a casual listener of music with headphones on. What I paid for my QC-35 is about as high I’ll willingly pay.
    Same. Mine are mainly for travel or if I want to watch a movie and someone else is doing something in the same room. I do not put a lot of wear and tear on them so they were worth the investment.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    05-31-2019 10:15 AM