6 things you could spend $2,000 on instead of a Galaxy Fold

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I can think of a lot more than 6 things better than the folding phone. Are people actually buying that thing?

Yes. And they are breaking. I love innovation moving forward...I just can’t see myself spend $2000 on a phone. I can barely stomach $1000.

I bought an XS and a brand new iPad for $1500.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I Wish,I Wish we could go back to the days when manufacturers produced finished, working products instead of testing them on customers, as if it was their right to use the public as guinea pigs.

parker5011

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I Wish,I Wish we could go back to the days when manufacturers produced finished, working products instead of testing them on customers, as if it was their right to use the public as guinea pigs.

Absolutely! I don’t mind software too much especially when they let you know it’s a beta test. I am not down with a phone or a tablet or a computer being an unfinished product and them checking it out on us

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I don’t have a problem with it IF I know the product is still in the testing phase at the time of purchase.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro