Select Verizon Wireless customers can get Apple Music for free

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I am surprised there are no comments on this. If you do the math, it may be a good deal.
One thing Apple Music does that I wish Spotify would do.
Offer an annual plan, pay up front for a year and be done with it.
It’s a small savings, and you don’t have to deal with a monthly bill.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I had them for over 15 years. As their prices went up, customer service went down.

That is one thing I've never had an issue with. Verizon has always provided top quality customer service to me. Anytime I've had an issue, they've addressed it and handled it accordingly.

I may wear different lenses in that I've worked in the cellular industry in the past so I may be more understanding/forgiving for things because I understand the behind the scenes work to make things happen. But overall, I'm more than pleased with their customer service.

That said....I WISH this offer applied for us fUDP subscribers. I'm not switching my plan for this offer.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
That is one thing I've never had an issue with. Verizon has always provided top quality customer service to me. Anytime I've had an issue, they've addressed it and handled it accordingly.

I may wear different lenses in that I've worked in the cellular industry in the past so I may be more understanding/forgiving for things because I understand the behind the scenes work to make things happen. But overall, I'm more than pleased with their customer service.

That said....I WISH this offer applied for us fUDP subscribers. I'm not switching my plan for this offer.

I have to admit, despite the cost. I have always had good service from Verizon. That is another reason I stay with them.
I am on the go unlimited plan, and I get the over 55 discount.
So I don’t know if it would be cost effective for me to change my plan.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am surprised there are no comments on this. If you do the math, it may be a good deal.
One thing Apple Music does that I wish Spotify would do.
Offer an annual plan, pay up front for a year and be done with it.
It’s a small savings, and you don’t have to deal with a monthly bill.

For those who qualify, it is indeed a good deal. I have a Go Unlimited Plan so it wouldn’t benefit my situation. Know what I mean?

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
For those who qualify, it is indeed a good deal. I have a Go Unlimited Plan so it wouldn’t benefit my situation. Know what I mean?

Agreed, I just got off the phone with Verizon. If I change my plan, it will increase the bill $25 a month.
As I said I get the 55+ discount with the Go Unlimited plan, so that’s the most cost effective for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2