Starting a podcast doesn't take too much equipment if you're just starting out, but one thing you can't go without is a good microphone. Here are the best microphones to get your podcast up and running!

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    09-06-2018 07:10 AM
    As someone who works in radio and audio production I find it interesting that all the microphones shown are condenser mics that will need some form of sound treatment in the recording space to get the best from them.

If your recording space isn’t (at least partially) sound treated then a dynamic microphone may well be the way to go.

For a beginner look at the SE electronics range or if you’re serious about podcasting (but still don’t have a sound treated recording space) look at the Heil Sound range.

There’s no doubt even a mid budget condenser mic will always produce a richer sound than even a high end dynamic mic but it’s all dependent on the quality of the recording space if using a condenser mic which wasn’t mentioned in the original right up.
    09-06-2018 09:12 AM
    You can’t go wrong with the tried and true Blue Yeti microphone, in my opinion. The build quality is tops, set up is a snap and the sound clarity is amazing.
    09-06-2018 06:43 PM