1Password 7 for Mac is here, adds drag-and-drop, new design, more security features

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Note: 1Password 7 for Mac is free for everyone who has a 1Password membership. Those with a standalone license can get 1Password 7 for $64.99. That said, AgileBits is running a launch special during which licenses will cost $49.99.

Source: the link in post 1...
:cool:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
You will never catch me paying $50 (let alone $65) for a password manager. I have 1Password on my iOS devices. If I need a password on my Mac I copy it from my iPhone/iPad and then paste it from my Mac using the Universal Clipboard feature built into iOS and macOS. It’s seamless.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Without reading the entire article, I installed the app on my Mac and discovered that I was unable to access my data from the previous standalone version I had installed unless I accepted their subscription. I was like, “oh heck no!” I quickly uninstalled and then reinstall the previous version and things are back to normal.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Without reading the entire article, I installed the app on my Mac and discovered that I was unable to access my data from the previous standalone version I had installed unless I accepted their subscription. I was like, “oh heck no!” I quickly uninstalled and then reinstall the previous version and things are back to normal.

I heard that they moved to a subscription model. It would be nice if they cut us old time subscribers that prepaid for the iOS version a break.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2