Amazon Prime yearly subscription increasing to $119 starting in May

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you order a good deal of items from Amazon, just having the free shipping is worth the price, in my opinion.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
If you order a good deal of items from Amazon, just having the free shipping is worth the price, in my opinion.

True, plus your Prime membership gives you access to content like Amazon Prime video. You’re actually paying less over a year than you would for Netflix plus you’re getting the shipping benefits. I don’t like that the price went up but it’s still worth every penny.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I came across this article in my daily readings yesterday:

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/amazon-prime-20-benefits-every-member-gets/

Still worth $120/year to me.

Thanks for the article.

I believe they are mistaken on one point though.

8. Unlimited video streaming
Prime Video is akin to Netflix, offering movies, TV shows and original content. It's accessible on virtually all mobile devices and most streaming sticks and boxes (the notable exception being Apple TV). However, Prime has one huge ace up its sleeve: many TV shows, and some movies, can be downloaded to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.

Pretty sure Amazon is on the AppleTV now so that's another perk for AppleTV users with Prime.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the article.

I believe they are mistaken on one point though.
Pretty sure Amazon is on the AppleTV now so that's another perk for AppleTV users with Prime.

I can confirm it works on Apple TV (4th edition as well as 4k).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2