97% of iPhone X customers say they're satisfied with Apple's latest flagship. 85% say 'hold our beer... while we check the VERY box'.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    04-23-2018 12:20 PM
    I don't know what "customer sat" is. However the survey looks very suspicious. The number one complaint about the iPhone 10 is the removal of the fingerprint reader (check out these forums). That's not even mentioned, while apparently Siri, which no-one has used since 2013, is users' biggest gripe. Who exactly did these people talk to?
    Smply_Rckless likes this.
    04-24-2018 05:52 AM
    "97% of iPhone X customers say they're satisfied with Apple's latest flagship. 85% say 'hold our beer... while we check the VERY box'."

My how the media can be misleading these days lol.

I'm satisfied with my X though. I have my gripes but I wouldn't say I'm dissatisfied with my iPhone. It does what I need it to do.
    Tartarus likes this.
    04-24-2018 11:28 AM
    . That's not even mentioned, while apparently Siri, which no-one has used since 2013, is users' biggest gripe. Who exactly did these people talk to?
    I use Siri quite often... and most of the time quite successfully.
    04-24-2018 02:56 PM
    I use Siri quite often... and most of the time quite successfully.
    All Siri wants to do on my phone is send me to Bing suggested sites. Rarely actually answers a question. I can ask, "Siri, call my wife." That works.
    Annie_8plus and Smply_Rckless like this.
    04-25-2018 12:54 AM
    All Siri wants to do on my phone is send me to Bing suggested sites. Rarely actually answers a question. I can ask, "Siri, call my wife." That works.
    Is Bing still going? I had honestly forgotten about it.

Bing still gets my nomination for the worst product name in history.
    04-25-2018 02:07 AM
    Admittedly, Siri does let me down from time to time, but has been helpful in getting phone numbers for me when I am driving! Siri also is helpful in reading texts when I'm driving... specially if they are from my husband or my sister.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    04-25-2018 08:21 AM
    Siri also is helpful in reading texts when I'm driving... specially if they are from my husband or my sister.
    What makes Siri especially good at reading out texts from close family members?
    04-25-2018 08:39 AM
    What makes Siri especially good at reading out texts from close family members?
    Because when I'm driving, and a text comes in that I need to see, instead of texting while driving, I can say "Hey Siri, read my texts" and Siri reads any unread texts to me. Siri will also ask if I wish to respond, and if I do, I say yes. Siri then asks me what I would like to say... and then records my message. Siri then reads it back to me, and asks if I want to send it.

I find this helpful, efficient and most of all, safe!
    kataran and MasterDarque like this.
    04-25-2018 08:56 AM
    I’m only concerned with how I like my X. It’s the only X that matters

Seriously it’s a great device. People forget that it’s a first of Apple kind but it feels like they put years of development into it and could possibly be the Truth.

As for Siri

When she spazs out she goes institutional. But works well most of the Time.
    04-25-2018 09:10 AM
    Because when I'm driving, and a text comes in that I need to see, instead of texting while driving, I can say "Hey Siri, read my texts" and Siri reads any unread texts to me. Siri will also ask if I wish to respond, and if I do, I say yes. Siri then asks me what I would like to say... and then records my message. Siri then reads it back to me, and asks if I want to send it.

I use this feature on a daily bases. Siri performs this task flawlessly for me.
    04-25-2018 09:13 AM

Ah, I see. You mean that Siri is generally useful for reading texts and taking dictation, not that it's especially good for close family members.
    04-25-2018 09:27 AM
    Extremely unsafe practices above!!
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    04-25-2018 09:45 AM
    Ah, I see. You mean that Siri is generally useful for reading texts and taking dictation, not that it's especially good for close family members.
    I don't understand....
    04-25-2018 01:18 PM

How do you do all that while driving without touching your phone at all?
    04-25-2018 02:53 PM
    Using the "Hey Siri" command or using a hot button in the car, generally on the steering wheel.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-25-2018 03:03 PM
    ‘Hey Siri’ works on voice. You don’t need to touch the phone at all.
    04-25-2018 03:05 PM
    ‘Hey Siri’ works on voice. You don’t need to touch the phone at all.
    I had set up "Hey Siri" a while back, but it never worked. Just looked, and it toggled itself off at some point. I've had several settings do that way.
    04-25-2018 08:18 PM
    I had set up "Hey Siri" a while back, but it never worked. Just looked, and it toggled itself off at some point. I've had several settings do that way.
    My Siri not only works when I say Hey Siri, it also works when I say Hey Sarah to my coworker
    Tartarus and Annie_8plus like this.
    04-25-2018 08:53 PM
    When she spazs out she goes institutional.
    "spazs out" - classy. :-(
    04-26-2018 02:46 AM
    Yes, as other's have already answered, verbally saying "Hey Siri, text "Name"" is awesome. Siri says, ok, what do you want to say to "Name". I then rattle off my message, and then Siri reads it back to me, and asks if I want to send or change. I usually just say send, and Siri then says something clever, like "done" or "it's on it's way". They key, is to speak clearly, which I don't always do. But by using "Hey Siri", at least I can hear what is being sent before it's sent.

I have sent some doozies when I've manually hit the microphone on the keyboard!
    kataran likes this.
    04-27-2018 10:42 AM
    Just for fun, say "Hey Siri, I see a little silhouetto of a man" and see what happens ...
    04-27-2018 10:43 AM
    Just for fun, say "Hey Siri, I see a little silhouetto of a man" and see what happens ...
    Isn’t that Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody”??? It took me a good few seconds before I realized it.
    It’s fun and scary at the same time. Initially I thought I broke Siri.🤣🤣🤣
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    04-27-2018 02:13 PM
    Yes it is!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
    04-27-2018 02:40 PM