Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg gives his testimony regarding Cambridge Analytica and Facebook's handling of user privacy before Senate committee.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    04-10-2018 02:10 PM
    This is a mere dog & pony show, in my opinion....
    04-10-2018 04:45 PM
    I’d give my honest opinion of what I think about Zuckerberg and his social network but I’d end up using words not acceptable on this forum. 🤬
    Tartarus likes this.
    04-10-2018 06:12 PM
    I’d give my honest opinion of what I think about Zuckerberg and his social network but I’d end up using words not acceptable on this forum. ������
    (Laughing).......
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    04-10-2018 06:18 PM
    I just want to see how all of this is going to play out. We already know who the fall guy is.
    04-10-2018 06:32 PM
    I want to share this link to a hilarious Bramhall's World cartoon published in the New York Daily News. A friend of mine posted on Facebook and I thought it was worth sharing with iMore! It pertains to Zuckerberg's visit to congress.
    04-13-2018 10:09 AM
    LOL what a joke! When asked if he (Zuckerberg) would be comfortable with everyone knowing what he was doing, who he was doing it with, and where he was doing it he said no with some authority. The fools asking these questions dont even have a basic understanding of the internet themselves. Let me also point out that these same fools make laws for the people that dont apply to them. Basically they do the same thing Zuckerberg is doing. We have the wrong people asking questions. Zuckerberg has made it a habit of stepping over the line, offering up a lame apology and then dialing it back just a little bit. Just enough to shut up those screaming foul but not back to where it was before he crossed the line.
    04-13-2018 12:55 PM