hi all,

Apologies if there is somewhere better for this post, but since I could not find anywhere specific, here it is!
    I clicked on an imore link which was advertising 'the only calendar app you'll ever need for only $15!'
    It was of course referring to Informant for Mac which I have been using on my iOS devices for a couple of years. I never purchased the desktop version before as I thought the price was too high, however the 'new' deal on offer was too good to pass up so i clicked the link through imore and paid using Apple Pay.
    But i have not received anything?
    I registered with imore after the sale to see if i could locate it, so I guess I'm just asking anyone here if they know what has happened.
    I can see the Apple Pay request went through as it is appearing on my mobile banking app.
    I was expecting an email with confirmation and licence key for the Informant software.
    Any help much appreciated.
    Daz.
    09-26-2017 03:41 PM
    Have you tried contacting the developer? iMore wouldn’t have anything to do with the transaction outside of displaying the advertisement on their web site.

www.pocketinformant.com
    09-26-2017 03:45 PM
    I have also contacted them, thank you.
    09-26-2017 04:01 PM
    I have also contacted them, thank you.
    No problem. I’m sure they’ll take care of you. Good luck!
    aximtreo likes this.
    09-26-2017 04:04 PM
    Sorry to come back again, but Informant are saying that because the promotion came from a third party (iMore) that I need the promotional code from them.
    My account has been debited under SC* IMORE DIGITAL but I received no email following the payment.
    It’s very difficult as there are no contact email addresses to send to other than the forums.
    Any help would be much appreciated, especially as the promotion ends in 4 days!
    Thanks.
    09-28-2017 10:59 AM
    Sorry guys, I know its not great answering your own post, but I have now sorted this problem out. Thanks for your assistance.
    Daz.
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    09-28-2017 01:25 PM
    Sorry guys, I know its not great answering your own post, but I have now sorted this problem out. Thanks for your assistance.
    Daz.
    Glad you got things sorted out!
    09-28-2017 02:40 PM