On iOS 11 design

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I've avoided the beta due to the issues I've read others experiencing, but I'm interested in if iOS 11 is really something refreshing and different or if it's just a new dress on "more of the same"? I enjoy iOS because for the most part "it just works". But its also very boring, imo. Hopefully iOS 11 can provide some excitement to an OS that has remained fairly neutral for quite some time now.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've avoided the beta due to the issues I've read others experiencing, but I'm interested in if iOS 11 is really something refreshing and different or if it's just a new dress on "more of the same"? I enjoy iOS because for the most part "it just works". But its also very boring, imo. Hopefully iOS 11 can provide some excitement to an OS that has remained fairly neutral for quite some time now.

If you’re looking for a radical redesign then you will be disappointed, in my opinion. With that in mind, if take a look at the changes and improvements within iOS 11 with an open mind then you may find it quite appealing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro