Join the discussion: Please, Apple, no curved display.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Personally, the exterior look of the next iPhone is not a big deal to me and I don't care if the display is curved or not. What I want is for iOS 11 to be a runaway smash hit. The look of the iPhone may attract, but iOS determines who stays with it.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
A small jest.. and a question,how do you hold/grip your phone , my hands are capable of easily avoiding any buttons, after all you know they're there.
I wondered if an alien hand might not be able to.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
A small jest.. and a question,how do you hold/grip your phone , my hands are capable of easily avoiding any buttons, after all you know they're there.
I wondered if an alien hand might not be able to.

The few times I've accidentally muted or hung up a call was not while holding the phone like I typically hold it, but when I had the phone propped between my shoulder and face while doing something else with my hands. Maybe a curved display "might" have prevented me from muting or hanging up. Again, I'm not lobbying for a curved display, but was only answering the question you posted above about what would be the benefit of having a curved display.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods