Join the discussion: Swiftkey or iOS keyboard?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I've always had issues with third party keyboard support on iOS. They always were more glitchy and had issues after using them for a while. The iOS keyboard has always provided a better experience. This is in contrast to my experiences on Android where third party keyboards were ALWAYS better than the stock options. I don't know what it is about the implementation on iOS that makes third party keyboards worse (in my experience). Maybe they are better now. I haven't used one in over a year now. My last one was GBoard. Which I LOVED when I first started using it. Then I started having issues with it not displaying when I wanted to type or responsiveness not being adequate. So, as I always do, I went back to the iOS keyboard.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
3rd party keyboards have improved greatly. I love using SwiftKey. It's not glitchy at all and has a much better memory than the stock keyboard. I use SwiftKey as my default keyboard and keep the stock keyboard deleted. SwiftKey recently added 3D Touch to control the cursor.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh