Siri rumor roundup: What's coming next!

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
I did hear some rumbling about an improved "contextual awareness engine" which allows Siri to almost have a conversation with you and not just answer single questions. This should be really cool. I know it does work already to some extent but its definitely got lots of room for improvement :)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I did hear some rumbling about an improved "contextual awareness engine" which allows Siri to almost have a conversation with you and not just answer single questions. This should be really cool. I know it does work already to some extent but its definitely got lots of room for improvement :)

Theres definitely room for improvement, especially since there is increasingly more competition in this space and Siri isn't exactly known for being the best. The idea of issuing multiple commands at once is very intriguing to me. Hopefully she gets smarter overall in interpreting language as well. I feel like she has no idea when I'm saying if I speak anything above a 1st grade level.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hopefully she gets smarter overall in interpreting language as well. I feel like she has no idea when I'm saying if I speak anything above a 1st grade level.

Agreed, sometimes I break out my inner Shakespeare and Siri is like 'huh?' Lol (just kidding)

I did hear rumours that Google assistant may come to iPhone. This might get Apple to pull up their socks a little and provide some great new enhancements :) We all want to love Siri more but Apple just needs to provide the goods. Hopefully at their next event we will get some cool stuff.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro