How to change your Trainer nickname in Pokemon Go

Stonewall

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
So is this iMore? Or did I miss the change to iPokeman??? Over the last couple of weeks I have come here for iPhone updates but find myself sorting through all the Pokeman articles to finally go to 9to5 or TUAW.

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
So is this iMore? Or did I miss the change to iPokeman??? Over the last couple of weeks I have come here for iPhone updates but find myself sorting through all the Pokeman articles to finally go to 9to5 or TUAW.

Ever since the app release they have been going overboard with it IMO. I used to be an avid visitor to mobile nations to be honest. But between double standards and outright bias in Windows central and then the literally redundant and over done Pok?mon articles imore has quickly sort of become the site I visit for a few moments every few days and it's quite sad. I use 9to5 as well as macrumors to be honest.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hate all you want, it is literally the most popular mobile app ever made. There are a lot of people who have never played Pok?mon before, you're going to see a lot of coverage. Guess what, I bet you like getting news on things I absolutely can't stand, do I complain? Nope.

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Hate all you want, it is literally the most popular mobile app ever made. There are a lot of people who have never played Pok?mon before, you're going to see a lot of coverage. Guess what, I bet you like getting news on things I absolutely can't stand, do I complain? Nope.

I personally find the game stupid and overhyped and cringe anytime my friend's mention it (tbh, this makes me glad I also use a windows phone because since it lacks the app in the first place I don't have to be overloaded). I however recognize the game's immense popularity.

Nobody is 'hating' and it's quite humorous that anytime non-players criticize the game the players get defensive over the game...it'd a game not anyones livelihood.

We are here for IOS and Apple related news. It's certainly why I joined and it is also why most joined this sire. When you have more topics related to pokemon go than your actual niche...it's an issue.

Using the excuse it is just the weekend so news is slow...is just that...a rumor.

When you have to keep posting every trivial update and every thing about it, that's a problem.

I don't click on the articles but it clouds the blog up when I want to find content...It's almost as bad as the sponsored post Mobile Nation's sites have...

He has the right to complain because in all honesty, it makes the site less appealing. Some coverage is fine...iMore has gone overboard with it...Just create a Pok?mon centric site for Mobile nations and voila. Problem solved lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox