Win the Ultimate Pok?mon Go Survival Pack from iMore!

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
We know you wanna catch them all, so enter this contest and you could win an essential bundle of goodies that will not only help you play for as long as you like, but help you do it safely too! We've picked out some great accessories and TWO people are going to be taking home these cool prizes!

Full story from the iMore Blog...

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd like to thank iMore, the academy, and the kids in the neighborhood who said they could beat an old man at Pok?mon Go for this outstanding award. Thank you!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
You would have heard :) It's on the article page. "Aaron K" is the other:

Win the Ultimate Pok?mon Go Survival Pack from iMore! | iMore

If by heard, you mean on mobile you have to know to click on the enter contest button again to open a new windows for gleam.io specifically to see if a winner was chosen. This is a rather bad to update winners. I only know about it now because I've been checking the posts for days and haven't seen a winner posted, I've even been checking Twitter. It was only after you stated the winners were on the page that I decided to click the enter contest button again. I would definitely like if they updated the post the way they used to, for those of us that are on mobile 99% of the time.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If by heard, you mean on mobile you have to know to click on the enter contest button again to open a new windows for gleam.io specifically to see if a winner was chosen. This is a rather bad to update winners. I only know about it now because I've been checking the posts for days and haven't seen a winner posted, I've even been checking Twitter. It was only after you stated the winners were on the page that I decided to click the enter contest button again. I would definitely like if they updated the post the way they used to, for those of us that are on mobile 99% of the time.

Not what I meant at all :)

I got an email from iMore/Mobile Nations telling me I won.

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

Thanks, I was waiting for a new article posting. I didn't know that's how the mobile app worked. Congrats Robert k