Following the iOS 9.3.2 update, Apple is looking into 'Error 56', affecting a 'small number' of iPad customers.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    05-18-2016 01:51 AM
    Too many issues and errors with updates this and last year. Not acceptable with all this open beta testing they do.

Last year, I believe it was 8.0.1 or something around there that broke cellular after the update. Then just a couple of months ago an issue with updates going bad on older devices. And now this.
    05-18-2016 02:06 AM
    Ever since ios 8, quality has gone really bad :|
    05-18-2016 02:53 AM
    Ever since ios 8, quality has gone really bad :|
    I wouldn't say it's gone really bad. iOS is still way more dependable than Android. If we are just judging Apple against itself then I agree that quality has gone down some.
    05-18-2016 07:28 AM
    I wouldn't say it's gone really bad. iOS is still way more dependable than Android. If we are just judging Apple against itself then I agree that quality has gone down some.
    It has gone bad with issues with updates. You never saw this until last year.
    05-18-2016 09:24 AM
    My original reply was more focused on iOS in general. That being said, updates have been terrible. I was just listening to MacBreak Weekly this morning and Andy Ihnatko was talking about how he now hesitates and then installs the "update to the update" on his iPhone. Even a day or two with a worthless iPhone, waiting for another update to be pushed out, is too long.
    05-18-2016 09:32 AM
    True, but they've added a lot of new stuff. More features and new technology like 3D Touch. Even so, they should have caught this in beta. I saw where one user had it happen in beta. He reported it and was waiting for a replacement. Maybe they have a communication problem.
    05-18-2016 10:39 AM
    True, but they've added a lot of new stuff. More features and new technology like 3D Touch. Even so, they should have caught this in beta. I saw where one user had it happen in beta. He reported it and was waiting for a replacement. Maybe they have a communication problem.
    Adding new stuff is never an excuse for errors with updates.
    05-18-2016 12:09 PM
    Adding new stuff is never an excuse for errors with updates.
    No, because they should be more aware of the propensity for more errors, and pay more attention to what the testers report.
    05-18-2016 12:23 PM
    No, because they should be more aware of the propensity for more errors, and pay more attention to what the testers report.
    And now the update has been pulled for 9.7 Pro.

This is getting too common with updates from Apple. They had to pull an update in March for many devices. Good job Apple.
    05-20-2016 01:22 PM
    And now the update has been pulled for 9.7 Pro.

This is getting too common with updates from Apple. They had to pull an update in March for many devices. Good job Apple.
    So they haven't found the problem then.
    05-20-2016 01:24 PM
    So they haven't found the problem then.
    They may have but once they find it, they have to fix it and release an updated build of 9.3.2. It's just a big enough issue that they felt they had to pull the update.
    05-20-2016 01:32 PM