Best keyboard apps for your iPhone

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I really want to like a third party keyboard more than the iOS stock. It seems like every one is missing some element that I can't live without.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Worked for me last night. Doesn't work anymore. I must have broken it!
Reported the problem to the Community Manager.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Darla broke it. LOL

2d2622d2ab363088c8b4479af0dc69d9.jpg

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Swype has been my favorite non-stock keyboard with Word Flow getting more use than I expected. Swype having comma next to space bar and how good it works with fast swiping are what keep me coming back.

FWIW: The speed of a 6s and 6s Plus seem to make a difference with using multiple keyboards. Sure they all work with my older devices but not as well when you go between them.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
The recent major update to Word Flow makes it worth visiting or revisiting. Now it has a press to move around similar to the stock keyboard, it's always been stable, and new features are added. I still love where a comma is in Swype but use Word Flow more and more.

There are several really great Microsoft apps for an iPhone these days and I'm not sure many realize that.

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I've downloaded several third-party keyboards and I must say, GBOARD is hands down the best one I've tried. And the swipe to text feature is fast and accurate. Been using it for several months now and I'm very happy with it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll