I asked previously about getting more than one page of finds for a search on iMore. Someone answered me, asking for more detail. But I couldn't figure out how to add more detail! So I'm putting the answer in another question and hoping that the first answerer will find it. I must be pretty stupid, for I can't figure out how to use this site...
    03-15-2016 05:04 PM
    If you want to keep conversations simple as well as want readers to know what you're referring to, please take a moment to join the iMore community. In doing so, you can easily communicate with members who have responded to your initial post. Please consider it. Thank you.
    03-15-2016 05:43 PM
    Okay, I now have an identity -- despite the fact that it says in several places "Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!" I tried to post a question, but I can't figure out how to start a new thread... I see where other people have the same problem as my original one - no pages after the first - so I guess that's a recurrent and unsolved bug. Thanks for everyone's patience with a newbie.
    Eleanor
    03-15-2016 06:18 PM
    Okay, I now have an identity -- despite the fact that it says in several places "Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!" I tried to post a question, but I can't figure out how to start a new thread... I see where other people have the same problem as my original one - no pages after the first - so I guess that's a recurrent and unsolved bug. Thanks for everyone's patience with a newbie.
    Eleanor
    Welcome to iMore and no you are not stupid. I had a hard time at first also. How can I help?
    03-15-2016 07:05 PM