Battery life problems with iOS 9? Here's the fix!

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
iOS 9 is here for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. It includes a ton of new features several of which are designed specifically to make iOS more efficient and your battery life last longer than ever. That said, sometimes good bits go bad. Whether from a faulty restore or new features overloaded for the first time, sometimes it feels like you aren't getting the same battery life you used to. Luckily, most problems are easy to identify and fix. Here's how!

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Again, I'm one of the people who don't have battery issues running iOS, and I'm so grateful for that...:)

1901Madison1

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Great article! Most people mistake playing with a new OS more than they normally would for reduced battery life. Anytime you update OS or get a new phone, always give the phone 4-5 days before making any judgments about battery life.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
@usedberry Restoring as new can be an inconvenience, but the result is always worth it, in my experience.

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
@usedberry Restoring as new can be an inconvenience, but the result is always worth it, in my experience.

True! I always lose my sms and iMessages and, honestly, I don't feel good when my brother (using 5s) shows me a message about two years old. But he does say that my 5c is smoother than his 5s. 😀

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Rene's article explains it pretty well...but I think most people would be fine if they just gave it a day or so before thinking about evaluating battery life... and I think there's sort of an anti-placebo effect going on.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Rene's article explains it pretty well...but I think most people would be fine if they just gave it a day or so before thinking about evaluating battery life... and I think there's sort of an anti-placebo effect going on.

I agree.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
True! I always lose my sms and iMessages and, honestly, I don't feel good when my brother (using 5s) shows me a message about two years old. But he does say that my 5c is smoother than his 5s.

I just can't save an iMessage or SMS message that long. I don't discuss anything in them worth saving beyond a day or two, but that Just Me, D...;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll