They count on the "Wow" factor. It hides all the shortcomings that the iPhone blows away. Like great applications. I look at that wow factor screen like a picture on the wall. It's great eye candy, but not real. The iPhone is more like looking out a living room picture window. It's reality.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-26-2015 12:07 PM
    Don't stick your pen in backwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-26-2015 03:31 PM
    They count on the "Wow" factor. It hides all the shortcomings that the iPhone blows away. Like great applications. I look at that wow factor screen like a picture on the wall. It's great eye candy, but not real. The iPhone is more like looking out a living room picture window. It's reality.
    OUTSTANDING description, I couldn't have said/written it any better
    THANK YOU Ledsteplin.
    anon(73368) and iwoodland like this.
    08-26-2015 04:13 PM
    Actually, Android now has great apps, too. They are both great phones. I really don't know about any shortcomings.
    08-27-2015 08:57 PM
    Actually, Android now has great apps, too. They are both great phones. I really don't know about any shortcomings.
    Some are. But there's not any apps that can do photoshop. Must be the screen. You won't find Superimpose on Android. Adobe has one, but it's watered down compared to the iOS version.
    08-27-2015 09:35 PM
    3 devices are not available. Come Samsung, to tempt us to test a new phone, but your site does not allow us.
    08-28-2015 04:17 AM
    3 devices are not available. Come Samsung, to tempt us to test a new phone, but your site does not allow us.
    They sold out quickly. They don't have an endless supply just like an iPhone launch. Stuff gets backed up.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    08-28-2015 05:06 PM
    They are talking about a Note 5 active. I bet it'll have a removable battery and SD card...

I'm thinking they realized they've really peeved the loyalists. They even peeved me! Making an iPhone clone, bah!
    Sent from my 640 using Tapatalk Classic.
    08-28-2015 05:12 PM
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08...4778e2d9db.jpg

Mine arrive today.

It's funny how that thing looks 90% like an iPhone6, I mean 99% of chances are that the phone designer at Samsung have an iPhone 6plus as a daily drive phone and he's tired to hide the 6plus each time the Korean guy shows up.

08-28-2015 06:59 PM
    Don't stick your pen in backwards.

This doesn't have an S pen :P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    zerog46 likes this.
    08-29-2015 12:40 PM
    Your a little late on that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    08-29-2015 12:42 PM
61 123