How to search pictures and videos in Photos for iPhone and iPad

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
photos-search-hero-iphone-6-plus.jpg

If you have thousands of photos and videos on your iPhone or iPad, finding a particular one can be a challenge.
Luckily, the built-in Photos app offers some incredibly useful search tools. As long as you can remember where or when a photo or video was taken, the Photos app can help narrow down your search quickly. And if you've tagged Faces in Photos for OS X, you can even search for people, too! As long as you remember something about the picture or video in question, odds are the Photos app can help you track it down.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

ela1n3ko

May 5, 2015
Visit site
So does that mean we need to have our location on whenever we take our pictures and videos so that our phone tracks the location? If we do not have our location on, that means our photos wont tag what city, state we are in. Meaning that we wont be able to search for our pictures. Also, I'm curious to how this app will be able to "find" the specific picture we are looking for cause I dont think many people title their pictures or videos. Or maybe its just my friends? Anyways, this app sounds interesting and awesome!

Stairwell

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
I have used "Smart Photo Album - Unlimited Tags, Filters & Albums" by NexTiga for several years to organise the big collection of photos on my iPads 2 and Air and iPhone 5S. There seem to be no limits to what it can do to help categorise photos without duplicating them and thereby consuming valuable memory. It's a universal app that works on both iPhone and iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox