What else do you want to see at Apple's Spring Forward event?

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
spring-forward-yerba-right-view.jpg

If the Apple Watch shares the keynote stage on March 9, what could it share that stage with?

The 2007 iPhone keynote also hosted the re-introduction of Apple TV (n?e iTV). The 2012 iPad 3 event also hosted the introduction of the Apple TV 3 (1080p). Last year's iPhones 6 event shared the stage with the Apple Watch, and the iPads with Touch ID shared the stage with the Retina 5K iMac. Apple has a history of double features.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

David Erato

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Apple TV!

They don't NEED content deals to make a box with a faster chip, faster wifi, and apps. I can't imagine any content company doing any exclusive deal. Content will come, but it will be on all platforms. Unless there's several trucks full of cash involved. Apple has those, but I doubt they feel is a good investment.

If there's no TV announcement, I'm seriously ready to move on from the Apple TV.

Also, personally I'd like to see the MBP softly updated to the latest Intel chips, though I just read the faster ones for the 15" (the ones I'm waiting for) won't be out until later.

Sent from my iDevice using Tapatalk. Please excuse typos and brevity.

David Erato

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Could see a formal announcement of the rumored stand-alone/no cable provider authentication required HBO app/streaming service...

Can you call that a rumor? We know it's happening, just not when or the pricing. Kinda like the watch.

Sent from my iDevice using Tapatalk. Please excuse typos and brevity.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I would love to see a new Apple TV announced. I have had the current generation since it was released and I have been having some issues with it recently. I do not want to replace it until they release a new one. Otherwise, to me it will be wasted money.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
What we know is happening is HBO will offer HBO Go as a paid service sans a cable subscription. The Apple/HBO thing is actually a rumor.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
What we know is happening is HBO will offer HBO Go as a paid service sans a cable subscription. The Apple/HBO thing is actually a rumor.
$14.99/month... launches in time for Game of Thrones premiere... also on iPhone/iPad as well as AppleTV... Launches in April.

AppleTV's now $69...