Switch to iPhone: For better privacy and security

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
georgia_iphone_6_plus_lockscreen.jpg

There's never been a better time to switch to iPhone. Whether you're tempted for yourself or looking to help the Android owner in your life, the all-new, all-better iPhone 6 and iPhone-6-plus make the move more compelling than ever ? especially when you add the value of privacy and security.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Definitely. Android central must not have had a feeding in a while.

I think there are a couple of the same jackasse$ as usual but some of the detractors are making some good points. And to tell you the truth I don't feel like the work being done over at Android Central is that of them trying to sell you on buying Android devices. As a matter of fact the main guys there like Phil, Jerry, and Andrew are very critical of Android related things that deserve criticism. Obviously this platform that we use is much more polished so there isn't nearly as much to criticize so if there weren't articles like this between each iPhone season there wouldn't be much to talk about here.

I don't know. Ever since iMore got the invite to the iPhone 6 event it seems that the blogging has been geared more towards making sure the site gets an invite again. Which is fine. That's business and Rene is doing his job.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner