Which protective case are you using on your iPhone 6?

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
iphone_6_black_box_hero.jpg

I get asked about iPhone 6 case recommendations a lot, especially for protective cases, especially by people whose occupations require them. For the last few I've just recommend Otterbox or LifeProof and been done with it. This year, however, the feedback for the Otterbox Defender for iPhone 6 has been less than reassuring ? the top question on Amazon's page right now is "Has anyone sought feedback from Otterbox on all the complaints this case has received? Has anyone received comments from Otterbox about the issues?" ? and, almost two months post-launch, the LifeProof for iPhone 6 still hasn't shipped. So, I'm left wondering ?*what should I recommend?

Full story from the iMore Blog...

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the Otterbox Defender for my 6 Plus and don't have one complaint about it. I've been using it for about a week now and it has been as good if not better than ones of the past. No issues with swiping the control center or notifications. I enjoy the feel of the phone in the case, for me the phone by itself is too thin, this case makes it easier at least for me to hold and use it one handed when need be.

All in all I'm very happy and satisfied with it, my only complaint is the lack of stock on the colors. I went with black on black due to the other being out of stock, but I can always order different colors eventually.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I am using the Griffin Survivor case and so far I am very satisfied. Touch ID and the built-in screen protector work very well. I can push the power and volume buttons very easily. I also like the detachable rotating clip that I can use to secure my phone to my belt when needed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2