Win a new iPad Air 2 from iMore!

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
ipad_air_2_hands_2.jpg

Leave an awesome comment below for your chance to win $500 towards your iPhone 6!​
Yesterday was an exciting day that saw a new iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iMac with Retina 5K display, and Mac mini. If you missed all of the announcements, we have it all summarized for you and will be going in depth on everything as well. We don't want you to miss any of the coverage, so make sure you follow us, be it on RSS, Twitter, App.net, Facebook, Google+iMore, YouTube, or [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/imore-show/id261058960?mt=2&at=10l3Vy]iTunes[/URL].
Now on to the good stuff! We're giving each and every one of you a chance to win a $500 Gift Certificate that you can put towards a new iPad Air, iPad mini, or whatever else strikes your fancy!

Full story from the iMore Blog...

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Original iPad user checking in. It would be cool to upgrade to the new iPad Air . I'm looking forward to using the faster A8X processor as well as Touch ID on the new thinner design. I don't think I can hold out on upgrading any longer lol.I guess this my entry . Good luck everyone !

Last edited:

roldanc

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I want the fastest tablet on the the planet!!!! It's awesome!!! First Tricore and first iOS device in the history of Apple to have 2 gig of RAM!!!