A His-and-Her Contest: he can win a phone; she can win a $150 clothes shopping spree!

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
happy-phones.jpg

This contest is a little outside of what we normally run around here, and it's probably against what should be a Mobile Nations company policy. But you know, since I've neglected to write that policy yet, and it's a quiet Saturday, and we're a big mobile loving community that helps each other out, and I'm personally going to give away some awesome prizes, I think it'll be ok. At least this time. :)
So here's the deal. My better half has been away at school all year taking her MBA. She's coming into the home stretch, working on her big final thesis project which is focused on Premium French Fashion brands and the opportunities and challenges facing them in North America. She needs people to take a survey she put together. She asked if I could help the spread the word, so that's what I'm doing (trust me... I owe her!).
She's primarily looking to collect data from females in North America, but guy or girl and anywhere in the world, you're welcome to take the survey (none of the data collected will be sold or made public of course - this is purely for academic reasons). And if fashion and shopping isn't your thing, see if you can coerce your better half to take the survey. If you do, you both can win!!

Full story from the iMore Blog...

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I can understand that the title could be construed as sexist. But the overall contest didn't seem bad and re-wording the article could probably make it more acceptable, unless offering "used" devices and non-affiliated gift certificates is outside the "rules."

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73