Best iPad Air keyboard cases: For professionals on the go!

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
The iPad Air is thin, light, and ultra portable. This makes it a perfect productivity tool while on the go. Pair it with a great keyboard case and you may be surprised how much work you can get done without ever touching a desktop computer. Many App Store apps support Bluetooth keyboard shortcuts which makes it easier than ever to fly through our emails, calendars, task lists, and much more. We've taken a look at some of the most popular keyboard cases available for iPad Air and narrowed our recommendations down to just a few, and we're confident that no matter how you need to use your iPad Air on the go, one of these keyboard cases will be a perfect fit!

Full story from the iMore Blog...

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I guess "to each his own", but I don't get why you can't use the onscreen keyboard.

I can fly through sentences just as well with it as I can a "normal" keyboard, or I can go "dictation mode" and knock out a paragraph easily. While I haven't had the need to write a book, but without a doubt I can write several pages on it and not have an issue.

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
iPad Air / Space Gray / 16GB
T-Mobile * 5GB Data

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I guess "to each his own", but I don't get why you can't use the onscreen keyboard.

I can fly through sentences just as well with it as I can a "normal" keyboard, or I can go "dictation mode" and knock out a paragraph easily. While I haven't had the need to write a book, but without a doubt I can write several pages on it and not have an issue.

_-TechnologyTwitt-_
iPad Air / Space Gray / 16GB
T-Mobile * 5GB Data

I don't think that people are quite comfortable yet with the software keyboard. I have started using it a lot more because I get tired of the regular bluetooth keyboard that I have draining my iPad and having to recharge or replace batteries. Also, using the software keyboard makes the iPad a lot more versatile. I don't have to worry about taking the iPad out of the case when I want to use it without the keyboard to read books or play games. The autocorrect feature really makes the typing experience pretty fast and accurate. The more you practice with the software keyboard the better you will get.

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2