Say what you want about Apple's ambitious Your Verse campaign for the iPad Air, but one thing you won't see in it is any device from any competitor. Like all of Apple's ads of late, it focuses exclusively on showing us what we can do with the technology in our hands, from the tops of mountains to the bottom of the sea. Samsung, on the other hand... well... where to begin?

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    07-11-2014 09:10 PM
    Since Samsung has no decent products to actually compete with the iPad, they once again resort to name calling. It's obvious Samsung doesn't have a lot of intellect going on in their ad department. Just goes to show that Apple still has the superior product because if Samsung had the superior product, they wouldn't need to degrade the competition's products.

Apple's commercials, on the other hand, show how the device can enhance your life and all the things you can do with it. Kudos to Apple.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    07-11-2014 09:15 PM
    Good article! And in the words of Socrates "when debate it lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser" (yes I know that was the third time I posted that tonight, but it's so true, it's needs to be)
    Flow39 likes this.
    07-11-2014 11:39 PM