Apple honors pride week with flag, t-shirts

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Body:

It's pride week in San Francisco and Apple showed their continued support for nondiscrimination by raising the rainbow flag in front of the entrance to 1 Infinite Loop, the main building of its Cupertino, California headquarters, and giving out rainbow outlined Apple logo t-shirts.

Full story from the iMore Blog...

What a freaking load of horse hockey. I’m so beyond torqued with all of the political correctness. You want to be gay? Be gay. You want to be straight? Be straight. What’s the deal with shoving your label in everyone else's face? Just go live your life and leave the rest of the world out if it. Everybody wants the fashionable labels to wear as badges of honor. Just go be the best person you can be - American, Canadian, British, Japanese, Indian, gay, straight, bi, or whatever. Just go do it and STFU about it.

Why do we need to "celebrate" anything? And when was the last "White History Month" or "Straight Pride Week" celebration? I don’t care, and I don’t want to hear about it. Live your life and let me live mine.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What a freaking load of horse hockey. I’m so beyond torqued with all of the political correctness. You want to be gay? Be gay. You want to be straight? Be straight. What’s the deal with shoving your label in everyone else's face? Just go live your life and leave the rest of the world out if it. Everybody wants the fashionable labels to wear as badges of honor. Just go be the best person you can be - American, Canadian, British, Japanese, Indian, gay, straight, bi, or whatever. Just go do it and STFU about it.

Why do we need to "celebrate" anything? And when was the last "White History Month" or "Straight Pride Week" celebration? I don’t care, and I don’t want to hear about it. Live your life and let me live mine.

I ain't mad atcha so go ahead and spit it...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2