T-Mobile CEO John Legere has given an update on the carrier's recent Un-carrier 5.0 and Un-carrier 6.0 announcements. Un-carrier 5.0 was the announcement of T-Mobile Test Drive, which lets people try T-Mobile's network for free. Un-carrier 6.0 was Music Freedom, which lets customers use several music services without that data usage counting against their high-speed data limit.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    06-20-2014 10:50 AM
    Wow! So if only 50% of those who test drive an iPhone buy one, that's 6000 iPhones sold right there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-20-2014 11:04 AM
    I've been insanely tempted by this but I see no reason to replace my Note 3 until the iPhone 6 comes out and while I'd like to switch to T-Mobile, I really want to see what happens with them business-wise before I commit.
    06-20-2014 11:33 AM
    This will kill blackberry on tmobile, I guess the CEO of bb should have bitten his tongue.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    06-21-2014 03:15 AM
    They've already killed off BlackBerry on T-Mobile. They offered me a $300 discount on a Samsung device for switching from my Z10. $200 off any other device.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
    06-21-2014 05:29 AM
    This will kill blackberry on tmobile, I guess the CEO of bb should have bitten his tongue.
    It was very pathetic how the CEO of BB fussed about T-Mobile's promo! This is a free market, if someone is competing against you, either compete back or shut up and go out of business.

FFR likes this.
    06-21-2014 07:44 AM
    It was very pathetic how the CEO of BB fussed about T-Mobile's promo! This is a free market, if someone is competing against you, either compete back or shut up and go out of business.

You have a point.
    It was very amateurish of the CEO and it certainly is damaging to both him and his company.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    06-21-2014 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD