If You Are A Member How Many Days A Month Do You Spend On iMore?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
As the title states how many days on average do you think you log into the forums and when you do, How much time do you spend logged in?

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I read a lot more than I post but I usually spend a few minutes checking the forums via Tapatalk. I usually catch up on my lunch and if there's interesting discussions going on, I'll do some browsing at home from my computer.

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
First post in a while for me. I used to spend a lot of time here but after being kicked out of Crackberry without being given a rational reason ("you don't have anything positive to say about Blackberry" was the sentence. I also didn't have anything negative to say about Blackberry so I still don't understand), I turned off to the whole phone forum thing. Once, two, three times a week I now check to see if there is anything interesting to read on iMore since this seems to be the most mature forum of the 3, but that's it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
So you are here to be upbeat and discuss what the rest of us are right? What phone are u using these days and how long has it been since you have been on a Mobile Nations forum.? Let's start out right. All the forums are great. You have missed a lot.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm on ever day! Mostly on tapatalk, but I get on the website to look at the latest iOS news, because you guys have an awesome news team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I check here at least once a day using tapatalk on my 5S or iPod touch. I will check on my computer every once and awhile though if I get bored of my games.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I stay logged in using TapaTalk. It's easier for me switching forum sites. I'm in and out all through the day, 18/7. I have a football forum, a Verizon forum and etc.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
As the title states how many days on average do you think you log into the forums and when you do, How much time do you spend logged in?

For the most part, I'm always logged in. the only time i log back in is if I've cleared my history or cache.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Like a lot of people I pretty much use tapatalk to stay connected throughout the day. I always stay logged in.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I am always logged in through Tapatalk from all my mobile devices and through the browser from my MBP.

I check in every opportunity I get. :D

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
How do you become a member? (only kidding). Well, I'm logged in everyday either with iMore Forms app or TapaTalk, and I would estimate on a daily basis approx 2 hours a day either reading or posting.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I mainly use Tapatalk and I'm usually checking in every couple of hours to see if there's a discussion I want to join

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods