Weekly photo contest: Clouds!

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

clouds_photo_contest_hero.jpg

When shooting a photo outside, we quickly realize how important of a role the sky plays in how our picture turns out. Clouds are a huge part of that landscape and sometimes their presence can make or break a great photo opportunity. That's your task this week! Find a photo that you've taken ? or snap a new one ? that just wouldn't be the same without clouds in the sky.
The contest begins today and ends Tuesday, June 17th at 6 p.m. Eastern time. Since we're running it for two weeks, we'll also pick two winners! Good luck!
It's also time to announce the winners of our last photo contest! And the winners are...

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Xdm

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Original photo using stock iPhone 5s camera & BnW processed using Snapseed
8yve8ydy.jpg
ava2eqa5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Xdm

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Snapped using stock iPhone 5 camera, processed by Afterlight.

uzururan.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

jesspics

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Aha, I found it, thanks! Ok, this is my first try posting photos here, but I'm excited about the photo contests and I plan to participate in the future. I'm really into iPhone photography! When I figure out how to make a signature I'll add a link to my flickr page.

3ubanuvu.jpg

Taken with built in camera app in sweeping panorama mode. Minor editing in iPhoto on iPhone.

tamugyzu.jpg

Taken with default camera app.

e8e4e7ys.jpg

Taken with default camera app in panorama mode. Minor editing in iPhoto on iPhone.

https://www.flickr.com/people/jesspictures/

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR