Best messaging apps for iPhone: Hangouts, LINE, WhatsApp, and more!

iMore.com

Administrator
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site

messaging_apps_iphone_best_apps_hero.jpg

iMore's guide to the best, most reliable, and most widely used messaging apps currently available on the iPhone!​
Looking for the best iPhone apps to stay in contact with your friends and family? When it comes to messaging, the list of services to choose from is pretty much endless. Whether you need to send messages internationally or just don't care to give out your phone number or iMessage information to everyone you need to be able to communicate with, there's an appropriate option for everyone. But that still leaves one important question unanswered, what messaging apps for iPhone are the absolute best?

Full story from the iMore Blog...

Antron

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
With iOS 8's new messaging features what effect do you think it will have on messaging apps such as Snapchat and WhatsApp?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
With iOS 8's new messaging features what effect do you think it will have on messaging apps such as Snapchat and WhatsApp?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
Although it's hard to say at this time. I suspect, however, that it will have an impact of some sort, but as to how much is anyone's guess. The services you mentioned have a large and loyal following.

TI Appz

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
I had listened about stitme that offers unlimited text & talks with total privacy. It's a good app for messaging. But little bit confuse about privacy. Is that possible with total privacy? :tongue:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods