iMore's guide to the best, most reliable, and most widely used messaging apps currently available on the iPhone!
    Looking for the best iPhone apps to stay in contact with your friends and family? When it comes to messaging, the list of services to choose from is pretty much endless. Whether you need to send messages internationally or just don't care to give out your phone number or iMessage information to everyone you need to be able to communicate with, there's an appropriate option for everyone. But that still leaves one important question unanswered, what messaging apps for iPhone are the absolute best?

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    06-03-2014 06:20 PM
    With iOS 8's new messaging features what effect do you think it will have on messaging apps such as Snapchat and WhatsApp?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    06-04-2014 10:54 AM
    With iOS 8's new messaging features what effect do you think it will have on messaging apps such as Snapchat and WhatsApp?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    Although it's hard to say at this time. I suspect, however, that it will have an impact of some sort, but as to how much is anyone's guess. The services you mentioned have a large and loyal following.
    06-04-2014 11:04 AM
    I had listened about stitme that offers unlimited text & talks with total privacy. It's a good app for messaging. But little bit confuse about privacy. Is that possible with total privacy?
    02-13-2015 10:08 AM