Samsung's Galaxy TabPro and NotePro tablets have been available for some time, but that doesn't mean it's not too late to start advertising them. In that spirit, Samsung today pushed out four new ads touting the software and hardware features of the Galaxy Pro Series tablets, including bits on Multi Window, the "4 megapixel display" pixel density, and support for multiple users.

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    04-08-2014 02:20 PM
    I saw this one. Samsung makes the best commercials.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.
    04-08-2014 04:18 PM
    IMO its better than the iPad, for work that is.
    04-08-2014 07:33 PM
    I don't think that any if the Android tablets are better than the iPad. But I sure do enjoy the Samsung commercials. After watching them it makes me feel like I should sell my iPad Air and get a Samsung.

04-12-2014 07:02 AM
    Apple needs to start seriously making some good commercials. I yard to be a huge supporter of Samsung, now it just gets on my nerves when I see/hear about them.

They would not warranty a port due to modified software. Ridiculousness.

Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk
    04-12-2014 07:49 AM
    Apple needs to start seriously making some good commercials. I yard to be a huge supporter of Samsung, now it just gets on my nerves when I see/hear about them.

They would not warranty a port due to modified software. Ridiculousness.

IMO, Apple takes the "higher road" when it comes to Samsung and their commercials. They feel as if they don't need to stup down to their level and just make their commercials about the device.
    And honestly, Apple would tell you the same thing if you took in a jailbroken/modded device in for warranty repair
    mumfoau and anon4757448 like this.
    04-12-2014 10:59 AM
    IMO, Apple takes the "higher road" when it comes to Samsung and their commercials. They feel as if they don't need to stup down to their level and just make their commercials about the device.
    And honestly, Apple would tell you the same thing if you took in a jailbroken/modded device in for warranty repair
    I think a big difference in their approaches (Samsung and Apple) is that Samsung makes humorous commercials and Apple tries to appeal to a consumers emotional side. Apple could certainly make a humorous commercial bashing Samsung commercials. There would be lots of material to use, trust me.

mumfoau, rdiddy_25 and Speedygi like this.
    04-12-2014 08:53 PM
    As good as their ads are, my iPad still in my hand and I'm not running out to get one.
    04-12-2014 09:28 PM
    Yeah but it's easy enough to put back the firmware on an iPhone. Knox can be tripped, and has been tripped, even when people put on official firmware from sammobile.
    It's ridiculous that just for that, an $800 device I'm still paying on, isn't warrantied for a simple port fix.

Yeah, that's true though. I think there are more subtle Apple advertisements usually. Like a small corner of a webpage, collateral in a store, etc.

04-13-2014 08:52 AM
    Plus there are probably less advertisements focusing on anything but their own products in Apple'a repertoire. The last of such Apple did was probably the Windows and Mac guys series.
    04-13-2014 10:55 AM
    Remember iPad Mini vs Microsoft Surface? That was funny.
    Speedygi likes this.
    04-13-2014 08:30 PM
    Remember iPad Mini vs Microsoft Surface? That was funny.
    I sure don't hope Microsoft takes these small potshots after Satya, to be honest...
    04-13-2014 09:02 PM
    I think a big difference in their approaches (Samsung and Apple) is that Samsung makes humorous commercials and Apple tries to appeal to a consumers emotional side. Apple could certainly make a humorous commercial bashing Samsung commercials. There would be lots of material to use, trust me.

You are absolutely right, brother, Samsung basically built their whole Smartphone existence on going against Apple, to no surprise...
    04-13-2014 09:04 PM